- This event has passed.
April Education Event – In Person Experience
April 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm MDT
RMPCMA April Education Event
R3 Regional Hybrid Hackathon
Thursday, April 8 | 1:00 – 5:00pm
Multiple Venues and Virtual
Attendee Experience and Safety
Transparency is an integral part of what will make conferences work, and we want to demonstrate this. This idea of developing a socially-distanced conference is new and overwhelming for even the most seasoned of veterans. Below is an outline of our current plan, which represents the latest ideal plan we can enact within the parameters of feasibility and health/safety. We fully anticipate that these plans will change between now and the end of the conference. The rules and requirements are likely to change as the situation evolves. Resources will be added or removed and links to files may change as we constantly adjust to a changing reality. Please continue to monitor this page for the latest information.
Your safety and the safety of our communities is our #1 top priority. The very worst case scenario is that our activities cause an increase in coronavirus transmission. In addition to our personal health, it would be an incredible set-back towards industry recovery. However, we are committed to giving it our very best effort to demonstrate a viable future for live events that will get our industry back to work. We think it can be done safely, with your shared commitment and with the right processes in place.
We welcome your continued input in our plan. If you have any questions or don’t see something you think should be here, please let us know.
Portions of this program will be pre-recorded and shared prior to the day of the event, and will outline some important components. You will need to watch this content prior to attending on April 8!
Click below for each experience
Alburquerque, NM – NOW VIRUTUAL ONLY!
We pushed for an in-person experience, however, due to New Mexico state law, we are not able to make an in-person experience event happen due to Covid restrictions. Click here to see New Mexico’s Level Restrictions.
We appreciate that Visit Alburquerque tried to make this happen, but in the end could not, so we are offering a virtual option for anyone in the Alburquerque area that would still like to participate. Here is the link for the virtual experience.
Rules of Engagement
- All available medical, legal and political resources will be monitored to make decisions regarding this conference and best practices. At a minimum, we will adhere to these guidelines and, as-warranted, employ additional safety measures at our discretion. As a participant, you will be required to comply with these safety measures in order to attend.
- Social Distancing measures will be in-place and enforced. You must maintain 6’ between you and others at all times unless it is impossible or dangerous to do so.
- Masks are required and they must cover the mouth and nose at all times.
- We will provide basic PPE’s (masks, sanitizer, etc.) if you do not have your own. We encourage attendees to bring their own equipment if they prefer. If what you bring is not considered adequate, we will require use of our products. Contact us in advance for specific questions about your PPE’s.
- Attendees will be split into smaller groups and those groups will be maintained throughout the conference to minimize contact.
- Rooms will be set with the intent to enable all attendees to maximize social distance compliance. See venue information pages for room set diagrams.
- We will transfer your onsite registration to a virtual registration if you are unable to attend the live event for medical or risk aversion reasons. If you also cannot use the virtual option, we will provide a refund.
- We request that all attendees take initiative and decide not to come if it might spread the coronavirus or any other illness.
Please Do Not Attend if:
- You are in a high-risk group, you are immunocompromised yourself or if you live with someone who is.
- You are not comfortable with the potentially increased risk of attending an in-person event.
- You have tested positive for the coronavirus and have not subsequently tested negative or been cleared by a medical professional.
- You have ANY illness symptoms at all (fever, persistent cough, runny nose, sore throat, allergies, etc.) even if you do not believe they are COVID related.
- You believe or know you have been exposed to anyone who tested positive or is presumed positive for the coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- If you have not been reasonably adhering to social-distancing and safer at home regulations and recommendations
Virtual Contingency Plan
If, for any reason, any of the venues are unable to host an in-person event, everyone registered for that location will be transferred to a virtual registration and refunded the difference. Those same individuals will be grouped together during the virtual group work.