March 2018 Member Spotlight
RMPCMA member since 2016
- What have you found to be most beneficial being a member of RMPCMA? I have found the networking opportunities during Emerging Leaders events to be very beneficial. I feel that I’ve started to build a solid peer group with other event professionals in the area.
- What advice would you give to a person just entering this profession? Don’t be afraid to ask questions and seek advice. This industry can be tough, yet everyone is more than willing to provide coaching and collaborate with each other to create memorable meetings and events.
- How did you get in this business and what attracted you to this business? I started working as a front desk agent for a boutique hotel after college. I have always found fulfillment from working in hospitality, and knew that a career within the industry was what I wanted to pursue long term.
- Beloved holiday tradition? I travel back to my college town every Halloween and play in a costume themed Ultimate Frisbee tournament with my college alumni team.
- What is your favorite sports team (college or pro)? I’m originally from Wisconsin, and am a very loyal Green Bay Packers fan. Go Pack Go!