April Member Spotlight
Senior Meeting Manager
National Conference of State Legislature
- Why did you join RMPCMA? Have you attended the National Convention? If so, # of times and what did you enjoy most? Yes, I have attended Convening Leaders for the last 4 years. The networking and education are the best parts.
- What advice would you give to a person just entering this profession? First, dive right in and get involved with an industry organization. Relationships are the bread and butter of this profession and there is no better way to meet people than volunteering with your local area organization. Secondly, never stop learning. Our profession is ever changing and you want to try to stay ahead of the curve.
- What is your favorite book (business and/or pleasure)? It is a tie between the Harry Potter Series and The Phantom Toolbooth
- What is your favorite sports team (college or pro)? I have a few: Auburn University Football, Denver Broncos Football, and Baltimore Orioles Baseball. I basically bleed orange
- What is one thing about yourself that no one knows? I love game shows. I have been watching The Price is Right my entire life (i’m kind of obsessed with the show) and I watch Jeopardy just about every day.
- What is your favorite all-time movie? Empire Records
- If you can meet face to face with one person (dead or alive), who would that be and why? I would want to meet Eleanor Roosevelt. She was mostly behind the scenes, but an extremely influential person in shaping the future of our country.